France Ligue 1 & 2:
- In Ligue 1 it was the academicians Rominigue Kouamé who played 90 minutes and Youssouf koné who played 76 minutes for Troyes, during the match between Metz against Troyes. Victory won by Troyes 2-1.
- There was also the PSG match against Clermont which ended with a 4-0 mark for PSG. During this match the academicians of Clermont were Salis Abdul Samed who played 90 minutes, Alidu Seidou who was a substitute and Blankson and Fred Gnalega who were not in uniform.
- Rennes faced Reims and Reims won 2-0. The player Hamari Traoré for Rennais played the 90 minutes. For Fodé Doucouré and Moussa Doumbia, both academicians and players for Reims, they were without uniform.
- For the match between Bordeaux against Lens, it was Lens who won with the bet of 2-3. Cheick Doucouré was not in uniform because he was playing for his national team.
- Nice and Nantes faced each other and it was Nice who started with the three points with the score of 0-2. Youcef Atal was a substitute and Hicham Bendaoui played 84 minutes and received a yellow card in the 33rd minute for the Nice side.
- The clash between Lorient and Lille ended with a score of 2-1 for Lorient. Academician Cheick Niasse remains a substitute during the clash.
- The close match that saw Lyon win against Strasbourg ended with a score of 3-1. Sinaly Diomandé played 61 minutes and received a yellow card in the 29th minute, Jadon Denayer played the 90 minutes and scored the second goal in the 64th minute. Habib Keita entered in the 90th minute and Youssouf Koné was not in uniform, all these players represented Lyon.
- In league 2 we were able to observe the match between Paris FC against EA Guingamp and which ended with 0-1 for Guingamp. Academician Souleymanne Diarra played the 90 minutes.