Matchday 13 played the 22-11-2021 at 12:00 local time at Stade du Parc Médical in the Tuskish Süperlig championship , involved Trabzonspor against Gaziantep during a duel of JMG academicians . This titanic warrior match, but filled with finesse, which lasted more than 90 minutes, saw the Trabzonspor team emerge victorious to the detriment of Gaziantep with the final score of 3-0.
The JMG academicians who will be present during this duelist meeting for both are two in number, but it is more than enough to give a very beautiful sporting spectacle. So on Gaziantep’s side we have the player Ahmed El Messaoudi who was unfortunately not in uniform for this match. On the other side of the ring, it is the famous player Gervinho who tells us by his presence, but who will not be able to play this time and give us a most incredible footbalistic animation, because injured because of the previous match. We gave him good communication and strength for his next match and JMG duel, which will not be long in coming.
En club Lille OSC
- Champion de France en 2011
- Vainqueur de la Coupe de France en 2011.
- Finaliste de la Coupe d'Afrique des nations en 2012.
- Vainqueur de la Coupe d'Afrique des nations en 2015
- Étoile d'or France Football en 2010
- Prix Marc-Vivien Foé du meilleur joueur africain de Ligue 1 en 2010 et 2011
- Prix Sport Ivoire du meilleur sportif ivoirien de l'année en 2010 et 2011
- ommé dans l'équipe type de Ligue 1 aux trophées UNFP en 2011.
- Membre de l'équipe type de la Coupe d'Afrique des nations en 2012.
- Co-meilleur passeur (avec Francesco Totti) du Championnat d'Italie 2013-2014
This time, it is beautiful and magnificent statistics that we have for both teams. For Trabzonspor in terms of possession, it is more than 48% against 52% for Gaziantep. But the most impressive remains the shots with more than 25 shots for Gaziantep including five on target, unlike the winner of this meeting JMG with 11 shots including five on target.
To conclude, this meeting will have been animated with more than three goals by exceptional players and the voices: the first is Abdülkadir Ömür in the 20th minute, the second scorer is Djaniny with a nice assistant from Anthony Nwakaeme. And the last is that of Andreas Corneille with a pass from Djaniny in the 45th minute, just three minutes after the second goal. A very explosive JMG duel that will have charmed the most passionate among us.